Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn o Elder siste

Huan's working properly to spread is a kind of to make people eat future reunion to see thing, and the affair completely don't remember the medicine of the then circumstance, this kind of medicine is to belong to an outlawed medicine, not some persons who have real strenght can get through some special paths, we the thou house can also make naturally.
"Younger brother, this time you can recognize to plant, and still be partial to to you proper you, many for a while so several wives, anotherly don't say, only your elder brother's wife is that shape, so looks, but still win 1:00 than the jade Ting, you earned, if I am a man, can't render up you."The elder sister claps my shoulder to comfort my way, seem is really that I suffered a los similar, in fact I just at the eldest brother is woman identity still have some isn't suitable for, change into he or she from oneself's elder brother's wife to the eldest sister-in-law don't the wife also not adapt to.Moreover still have be been a by them two all receive in the bone and what all don't know some anger spirits just, even chrysanthemum son they are also four to unexpectedly deceive me,google, moreovering afraid of my all woman's good luck is their safeties okay, even is fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however two is also.
"Younger brother, do you still have nothing important problem to have no?"At this time elder sister and eldest sister-in-law they rounded to come up toward me together and rounded at nearby, I make me have the kind the felling for sitting to hug flower bush, because indiscriminately dance them is not here, this room in addition to I am an in addition to men, other is all woman, and one is more beautiful than one, unique grow almost of is an elder sister, she completely didn't absorb old mama's beauty, on the contrary may because dress up as a man over a long period of time, but many order an old daddy that kind of just sun.
"Is some, you are two that after the events, always intentionally in front of me**, Be not afraid of my in the mind to accept to can not stand?Still have you, now that is woman's body, you can use to move a form to change an elephant change in the reality, can game in how explain?And game inside you are also married."Elder sister and eldest sister-in-law 2 can not really combine, but they usually in front of me**, harm my some timeses all while doing exercises in gymnastics all will not from thought of they the then circumstance, almost go off accidentally to go into evil, in another game the moving of eldest brother form changes elephant convertibility not sex, but game inside they are two still can get married, so they can say is all and China the players of mainland all to cheat.
"Xi Xi, this matter can no wonder that we, make you are so brave, although it is said you didn't know anything at that time, but me and your elder brother's wife they all made all several days next not bed, if isn't a chrysanthemum son they fours were afraid drive you took place all these, they were four at that time will be also pulled you are in the bed together come can not, we aren't livelong you which can cool down."The eldest brother laughs merrily ground wear me to say:"As for game inside better explain, game inside I originally for daughter's body, only carried on while building up person macho, and let it and was close in the reality,Facebook, so you also thought that I changed some appearance in the game, but have never thought I am in fact a female of,cnn, as for get married, seemed in game have never limited two women can not get married, to?"
Elder sister says to return me to blink, let I very not orientation, before especially thoughting of today, I still chase him to be treated as man, that makes me have already grown the felling that wants to vomit more, hence hurriedly push away elder sister, direct Shan surrounding of several to them.
"Younger brother, what are you dry?"The elder sister sees me suddenly escape, not from call.
"Not stem what, big ……elder sister, although you are a women, but you by yourself see you now which order to be like a women?Everywhere jade Ting they are severals, belong to you to grow the most difficult see, also have ……"
Don't wait I to finish saying, suddenly my chest:arrived a daunt, the whole individual directly bumped to break a building wall and flew in addition to building, but room inside, elder sister thou ocean just the full face wrath ground prepare to rush out to continue to attackstone me, however drive the eldest sister-in-law dream fairy son and color dress week the jade Ting pull ……
(Is over)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
《Create a month 》 get here even if is over origin, in the game of past speak to don't finish of, the gratitude and grudge in the reality will can not over because of various factor of each kind as well, more more fundamental this book dragged along too much at the same time, more than 800 chapters, in the center still have several ten chapter chapter number is repeated, about have 850 chapters, continuously renew for more than three years, grow too much, and this book also have no what popularity, I cannot write as well and feel very tired, so spoke here to end him, then regrouped the idea makes a new book please everyone expectation.







(Computer station/the cellular phone stand:)
Love a strange e-book(the www.i 7 wu.cns), you can ascend the www.i 7 wu.cns to download more good-looking TXT versions e-book.Love a strange e-book have been being a reader but diligent!

--(Is over) Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment