Monday, November 26, 2012

cheap beats by dre uisitional If you ap

Just strict clear heart!"Zhao Min if Lin however way.Show unintentionally in her show eyes a silk to decide and make the will that people feel that she can not falter most determinedly.
After passing by this episode, if Zhao Min continues to start the Xun to me asking again.
"Wen Jia Wei, you say that this are drunk by you, rather than the Yu Feng sing drink, we will carry on obtaining evidence."Zhao Min if slowly say, " however, even if can not explain that you are innocent, either thus.Say again, the Yu Feng sings why want to be fond of you pour?Took place after what affair?She why will be stark naked the veranda is from the third floor up sink into?"
My wry smile writes to shut eyes.Although I have a heart maintenance still the dozen is at the life and death critical point woman's reputation for turning, but I absolutely can not sink into the criminal charges of "** kill people".The in home still has nine girls at wait for me to carry out us with them of happy ideal-I, don't belong to my individual really already of!
"Wen Jia Wei please answer my to ask words!"Zhao Min if of the speech start revealing one in fine threads scathing.
I draw a deep sigh, bitter and astringent way:"Probably saying is absurd.The Yu Feng sings a fan to pour me, the reason is easy:She wants to lend this to be as warm and affectionate as I, then make me accept her."
A few polices smell the speech sign the surprised Cha is difficult to express, the full face doesn't believe of shape.
Yu Feng's singing is a big famous Guangzhou commercial circles beauty, the good reputation even understands their common polices like this.For the unique color beauty like this, for making a men accept her, also need to be adopted to descend to make thus of be subjected to a segment?
"Your girl friend seems the language in summer soft, sing the key figures of being the same as the real estate of Jia Zhi with Yu Feng, BE?"Zhao Min if stare at me positive color to ask a way.
My wry smile writes to nod:"I have already had girl friend, so just refused her to pay address."
If Zhao Min that seems to girl some too high bushy black eyebrows are slightly wrinkly for a while, "but, as I see it, the Yu Feng sings and tin the river construct of owner, Chen Wei Zhi, have already cohabited.And, 2 people in several days will get married!"
I sighed tone:"In fact, Yu Feng's singing has been already pushed and Chen Wei Zhi's engagement to marry.From beginning to end, she has never loved Chen Wei Zhi.Once experienced a very failure marriage probably of she, need a new emotion to fill the heart of oneself's emptiness, but Chen Wei Zhi depends on some and mean means and once makes her subjugate just ……"
"Do you have evidence?"Zhao Min if stare at I say, " I mean concerning Chen Wei Zhi and the Yu Feng sings feelings thoroughly broken, the engagement to marry has been already canceled."
I am one Zheng, immediately shake head, "have no.Before celebrating the New Year, the Yu Feng sang to ever meet with me.I proceeded from the friend's emotion and persuaded her to cancel at that time and Chen Wei Zhi's engagement to marry, because Chen Wei Zhi was a poisabsolutely on to her.But her hope acquires repair here at me, I refused."
If Zhao Min contemplated a short while, suddenly asked a way:"You ……why refuse her?"
My bitterness says with smile:"In fact, I sing to really only have friendship to the Yu Feng, there is no the feeling that involve the men and women.After refusing her, we part on bad terms."
If Zhao Min cross-examines a way:"That you how can anyone know Yu Feng's singing have been already canceled and Chen Wei Zhi's engagement to marry?"
I slightly and slightly hesitate for a while and consider a language of expression way:"In fact, these are what Yu Feng sang to tell me last nights.Last night about around 7:00, the Yu Feng sang suddenly and made a phone call to me.She seems to be some to get drunk, and the body place is very a confusion of place.I hence fear her a women at that kind of the place will suffer a los, quickly drive to quickly arrive to Guangzhou from Dongguan.Therefore, I am in the downtown of Guangzhou ever many times illegal.My license plate is the Yue A88666, you can hand over Jing search this matter."
If Zhao Min constantly records on a small book what, immediately she asks a way again:"That are you what where sees the Yu Feng singing?"
I wry smile way:"The gold emperor Di hall!She for stimulating me, intentionally and three bludgers of underworlds stir together.I contused those three bludgers and sang Yu Feng to send back after.I am original meaning to is to don't fix to go Yu Feng to sing a home, but her ankle sprained, so ……this, you can also go to identification in the hospital."
If Zhao Min the part record simultaneously nods a way, "we know of, you immediately after say."
I continuous way:"After arriving her house, cause harm because of feet, I once used red flower oil to once crumple ankle for her.Again after she suddenly say it's thirsty, let I to take out two bottles of orange juices in cupboard, and pass an among those bottles to me to drink, didn't expect that beverage but ……"
If Zhao Min stops to set down on paper, stares at a table to ascend that:"Is what you said this orange juice?"
My wry smile writes to nod a way:"BE exactly.I was also thirsty at that time, drank a lot.Didn't expect, proper while preparing to leave, I unexpectedly feel violently faint, immediately faint."
If Zhao Min tooks a look me, way:"Continue to say.After?The Yu Feng sings why will crash from the upstairs?"
I am helpless under, bite a way:"I wake up and then discover myself and Yu Feng to sing a red body of 2 people naked lie on her bed.I immediately spring up to wear dress, also malicious the Feng blaming and scolding Yu sing.The Yu Feng sang to admit that she is to want to lend this heart that fastens me.At that time about already at 3:00, I prepare to leave, didn't expect the door of living room is unexpectedly used electronics anti-theft equips by her to anti- lock.This,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, you can also arrive the house that the Yu Feng sings to beg a certificate."
If Zhao Min nods,beats by dre cheap, the part record simultaneously signals hint me to continue to say.
The scene that thoughts of last night, I not from sink into profound upset medium, sigh a way:" When I force Yu Feng to sing to open the door, she is naked body to spring up to embrace me.I one Nu live her arm under the Ye and make an effort to push away she.She arm up should still stay contusion, you also go to a hospital to identify.Again after ……she ……she suddenly rushes at veranda, then ……"
If Zhao Min that sparkling show eyes stare at me, sudden way:"She wants a suicide, why didn't you block her?"
I shut eyes, the facial muscle involuntarily has muscular spasms, very long just way:"I still think while starting she just takes to sun to the veranda of changing and doing laundry thing, so …… didn't expect, in a moment the down stairs unexpectedly spreads one stuffy ring …… I, I ……"
Say to say, I can not control feelings ground to start to remember the then situation, the voice starts sobbing.
"You sang Yu Feng to send to a hospital after, BE,cheap beats by dre?"Zhao Min if of the tone still keep being calm.
I painfully nod don't language, very long just just a little recover a mood, slowly way:"I at send to Yu Feng to sing hospital also ever several illegal drivers, you can hand over a Jing identification."
If Zhao Min closes own book and once took thin the record personnel's record of flank to see, immediately to my way:"What you say we will go to inquisitional.If you approve our records, please sign in the top."
My wry smile one don't language, once connected a ball-point pen, just a little browsed to record for a while, immediately label ascend own name.
Immediately after, I am again sent back previous number son.
I ain't nervous, because I make sure I don't commit crime, and white Wei elder sister, small cloud they will beat a point for me, finally I will be safe and sound.
Is for this reason, I who return to number son at quiet lie to in the bed, silently wait for horary of passage.
Even if lie on the bed, but I don't dare to make my own brain at leisure down, hence start the self-discipline"strong wind thunder Zhang".However, finally there is the time of Leng absolute being .At that time, I will can not control feelings ground to think of to still lie the life and death is in the hospital don't the Yu Feng of Bu sing, the in the mind is fidgety to almost want to demolish what come to vent his/her own anger Men!
Several in a flashes are getting paster.Out of the blue of BE, I am unexpectedly still foolish in the number son.Not only having no can go out, even the female kids of in home have never visited me!
Let more I feel different usually of BE, ever since that time that is quick if lift to review later on, the police also never carries on to me to again interrogate.
What affair?Can not put by white Wei elder sister's relationship with small cloudses even?Said again, I was grasped to wear the stripe, elder sister Shi's affirming will quickly get a notification.With clear door's management in southern hundreds of years, it is difficult to don't become a meeting drive is the affair like this difficult to pour?
Start to be some in my mood jittery of time, I am turned into an alone small prison building.
Here Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment