Tuesday, January 29, 2013

google tive say to the blue

We walk, see us and smile a way:"I wife and children be the elder sister and blue Wei miss appreciating snow landscape in the garden, know that you about should arrive as well, let I to lead you to pass by."
With a few days ago, I arrive at here from the your home of Ao cloud with all of Ao cloud this time, so they guess me with Ao cloud about to arrive this time.
I way:"Uncle Zhu, you are very kind, we know each other road,google, need not you led the way, you occupied first busy, we are all right by ourselves in the past."
The fatty pig king doesn't stay elder sister Shi's one eye of month of hoping of trace and smiles toward my way:"The young lady orders of and certainly need to complete and follow me, is the young lady waiting."
Can definitely see out elder sister Shi's true identity in month with the fatty pig king's sharp vision.
Our heel after death walks toward the garden at the fatty pig king to, come of time, I have already introduced the identity that the breeze smiles son for elder sister Shi in month, and she relationship with blue Wei, even wear and say that the fatty pig king's reality lets also and let her and Ao cloud keep secret.
Once experienced elder sister Shi in month consumedly of attitude, also really fear her a carelessly to relation to make Jiang, and the identity of one of fatty pig the strong of Wang Wu Da Dun, month how does elder sister Shi also respect for a while.


Chapter 10 three cent the world match to a, a hundred years stabilize to settle(bottom) a from here



Our 3 people arrives at a garden, I far and far see the blue Wei moderate breezes smile sons to all be dressed in white mint coat, if still really think that their 2 people and snow color melt because of their hairs to be getting aer piece of.
The blue Wei is a black hair and white snow form fresh clear contrast, and the breeze smile son of red long hair is also abnormality attractive, 2 people hear the step voice turning head to hope to us.Two rare facial appearances as well smile the emergence of the Chen as well in our views, with my town settle of heart also is of absolute being Duo, fell that pure clear.I even ambiguously hear Ao cloud low voice surprised to shout a way:"I died!Really make people dim in vision and dizzy."
I introduce 2 people to elder sister Shi in month, month elder sister Shi smiles a way:"Two younger sisters are really beautiful.No wonder that can these two boy fans of muddle-headed change direction."
The blue Wei very passionately pulled elder sister Shi in month in the past, so passionate active say to the blue Wei to the person but creation of the world first time, it is thus clear that she loves me of deep.
The breeze smiled son in the social intercourse but the very familiar net, she ability widely popular four greatest stars, the social intercourse wrist is indispensable, not general assembly son, three girl's sons already very acquaint with of start talking to smile breeze to born, often smile to one eye of our Piao, let me and Ao cloud is an all itching to do difficult Nai.
The fatty pig king accompanied us to chat severals, I asked some martial ways toward him of question.Ao cloud is completely ignorant to this, absent-minded of listen to our conversations, but the vision has been stopping on the female children of the another part.
Chatted severals again, the fatty pig king then took handling affairs as from leave, leaves our 5 people just in the garden.With I now fix for perhaps compare with a The Big Five also mutually and about.
Wait I lead the first of fourth song rob, my achievement method should with fatty pig kingliness if, led a fourth song, get into the state of the fifth song, I just am regarded as to truely become one of superiors.
This sentence is four elders say, their superior in, perhaps the four greatest stars add all together can't more than 20 people.
Once the fatty pig king walk, Ao cloud hello of the itching to do Yang I am a , first the one step walks toward three females to, I am tiny tiny on smiling, with after death walk over there at him.Ao cloud just walked over there and about to spoke words.Month elder sister Shi splits a head interrogation:"Good, two smelly boys, there is none of so good affairs saying with me, isn't a skin Yang Yang, say good I also want something to go."
I and Ao cloud is asked by her of vacant don't know what matter, the blue Wei sees me dense as a block silly kind and says with smile to me:"Month elder sister Shi is saying we the amount of company was good several days ago of the business that goes to the sun sea trip."
"!If"I am suddenly realize, " month elder sister Shi, you aren't just just arrived, I and Ao cloud temporarily had never thought this matter, so didn't say, you wanted, we but beg it not get, person many noisy, don't bring brother-in-law's a cake of, this kind of trip very rare."
Ao cloud sees my one mouthful promise down and hate of stared my one eye, depressed an orotund way:"You want to harm me dead, month wench and we a cake of, you let I return how live, most fear that she will break down my good matter, my moderate breezes smiles son if finish, you doomed!"
I ha ha say with smile:"Trust, brother-in-law also a cake of take up, she returns where sometimes to take care of you."
Once Ao cloud eye pupil turn, the Hey Hey says with smile:"That's right, that, brother-in-law is who?"
I soft-voiced way:"Sand Zu noble family you always know, sand Zu archduke son sand Zu joy of the noble family be."
Ao cloud is wreathed in smiles of gather together in my ear to about to speak words, month elder sister Shi suddenly stares me:"You what be two boys stealthily whispering?"
There is trump card in Ao cloud hand, the stem coughed a , way:"I just at and depend on company in the sky to measure, when notify sand Zu happy brother-in-law, trust, elder sister Yue, this all essential things that trips are all prepared by younger brother and promise an unforgettable travel to you."
Month elder sister Shi sees Ao cloud suddenly mention the sand Zu enjoys and seldom rise one on the face red and dizzy, immediately show Mou Nu again Zheng to hope Ao cloud way:"Wanting you to take care of is daring to scream madly a brother-in-law, carefully I knock your head."
I and Ao cloud smile towards seeing Hey Hey a, this is fearlessly perhaps a sky regardless of month elder sister Shi's dead cave, our 5 people rounds to sit in the station son a turn of, the breeze smiles son to hope a month elder sister Shi's way:"Elder sister Yue lets the kid sister do east today, in the kid sister I this uses lunch."
Say to have been already ordered the person prepare lunch, I say with smile:"Say now that the lunch isn't a little bit too early."
Month elder sister Shi smiles to sing of way:"You two boys eat in the morning of drink so much well, and the wine can drink, have never asked my this elder sister to have a meal to have no, conscienceless boy."
The blue Wei is tiny to knit the brows a way:"To notice a healthy body particularly we fix a martial person, the body condition directly influences to fix to notice for of progressing, next time wanting to be more,Facebook."
I am tiny to smile, spread a sound toward her of way:"The wife didn't°yet pass by door have already started taking care of me, however the wife trusts, I will definitely shine on to see own very of body.Ao cloud to wine in the sky that just various fruit that I drink makes into, seldom alcoholic."
Blue Wei facial expression slightly Ji, white my one eye, joined a month elder sister Shi their topic.I once the Hey Hey smile and picked up milk to drink 1 and scrutinized good-looking face of blue Wei, love recalled us, gradually imitated Buddha Chi sort, have been recalling to those early years I just the village came out since the childhood of circumstance.
When beginning saw blue Wei, it was surprised to is a nature and man, but ashamed of own unseemliness,cnn, not dare to covet, also not dare to have Chi to read.I invite me in the pure son that bond maid with the creation of her love for she revenge of that, that fights, the blue Wei is accidentally lost by me to contuse, and the spark of love also appear in that in a flash.
"Hey, think what, saliva all …………!"
1 bellows to stream into an ear, I return to absolute being right away and turn a head to see go, Ao cloud is lying the skill Wu in snow ground outside the hall son own bottom, another skill support to hit the ground, Zi tooth effort of the mouth climb to start.
Month what elder sister Shi smiled happily hopes me way:"Little younger brother Shi, I know you can't that small bean-head follows the bad example of others of, however he just clapped you for a while, you fell off his earthquake to go out and also have a little Be getting more malicious.Boon, your fix for very Gao, have already attained to annoy at will dynamic state."
Month elder sister Shi a converse make me understand to come over, settle is I think of appear lost in thought, Ao cloud comes over here to clap my shoulder to want to awaken me, result I a surprised, inside the interest immediately read but move along with the heart and give° him earthquake to flew to go out.Is also him, fix for very bad, change one a little bit strong of, for example is a month elder sister Shi, affirmation can't be shaken to fly to go out, my the elasticity sending out isn't very big.
I ha ha a smile of, walk over to hand he, way:"Sorry life time elder brother, just I think that the affair thinks of appear lost in thought, don't stay Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment